Friday, April 23, 2010

Psycho Photo Kisoks


System #10 at HP is haunted. Either that or it hates my guts. All I know is that it seems to derive a fiendish delight out of my struggles for dominance. I tried enlisting the help of the resident geniuses, but the machine easily shrugged off their feeble assaults. To be honest, a person can only take so much abuse on a Friday afternoon. I ended the day by ceding the battle and pledging to win the war on Monday (my optimistic side at work).

The walk home was uneventful. The evening was calm. Nothing else of importance to note. I love weekends.

This was a short update, I know, but I'm tired and it's late. Besides, my dreams will probably be filled with a cacophony of maniacal laughter from system #10, so I'd better ready my mental defenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment