Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Emily


My sister has a strong influence on me. Very strong. All I could think about while preparing dinner was Emily.

As the refried beans plopped into the pan, I thought of Emily. As I poured a full cup of pasteurized milk, I thought of Emily. As I layered tortilla chips under my taco salad, I thought of Emily. As I chopped sweet bell peppers, I thought of Emily. She'd be so disappointed in me tonight. Maybe I should pick up some cayenne peppers in penance.

Then again, with her and her knife wielding skills, I may not get the opportunity to buy said peppers. Perhaps a locked door is the best policy tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is te-rri-ble. You need help. Someone to help you with Emily withdrawals or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya...Emily... I feel bad for you Daniel! *laughing*

    ReplyDelete